Interested candidates must submit resume and cover letter in order to be considered.
CSI globalVCard isn’t your average office. We’re a FinTech company in Bonita Springs, Florida providing innovative payment solutions to some of the world’s most iconic brands, while providing the highest level of customer service and support.
Our company culture reflects the value of working hard, the importance of giving back, and the joy of having fun along the way. At the core, our business is all about people. It’s about hiring the best talent. It’s about making our customers feel special every time we engage.
This is a small, energetic, and growing company where you’re going to have the opportunity to stand out, shine, and build your career, and where we place a huge emphasis on helping you to develop your skillset and become a major player.
So if you want a killer workplace that respects its team members, with work that makes you excited to get up in the morning, you may be just the person for CSI globalVCard.
CSI globalVCard is seeking a high energy, motivated, dependable team player with a positive attitude. An accounting or finance background is helpful. The Relationship Manager is a key position within CSI’s globalVCard electronic payments division. As part of the company’s award-winning customer service team, the Relationship Manager is responsible for maintaining client accounts, creating strong service-oriented relationships, managing vendor enrollment, and working to increase revenue for each client.
This position will be based in our Bonita Springs, Florida office. Local candidates only, please, as no relocation assistance will be provided.
This is what you’ll do…
- Manage and grow all necessary client services including but not limited to implementation, vendor enrollment, vendor support, and ongoing account maintenance
- Confidently lead client implementations through conference calls and onsite visits
- Proactively manage new and existing CSI globalVCard vendor bases
- Develop strategic methods for client / vendor retention and revenue growth
- Maintain an understanding of CSI’s products for the purpose of presenting new solutions and services to CSI globalVCard client base
- Provide innovative and creative ideas to enhance the globalVCard program
- Provide timely, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on client progress
- Become APS (Accounts Payable Specialist) certified
We’re looking for someone who…
- is awesome
- wants to be part of a fun crew
- is passionate about writing
- has good sales and negotiation skills
- has an interest in financial products and markets
- is a supportive team player but comfortable leading as well
- is super organized
- loves change and variety
- isn’t afraid to stand out
- is a fearless critical thinker and always looking for ways to work smarter
- is positive, driven, and full of energy
- has excellent communication and listening skills
- is honest and trustworthy
- is willing to learn and be challenged daily
You’ll get perks…
- 100% employer paid Health Insurance for employee
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Catered lunches
- Gym membership
- Random extra perks – for example, we recently had a spur-of-the-moment “fastest typist competition” with a $300 prize!
Why work for CSI?
At CSI you’ll discover a high tech, entrepreneurial culture with the experience, leadership and resources you need to be successful. We’re never complacent or restricted to traditional ways of thinking, which is why we’ve remained at the forefront of the payments industry for over 25 years.
Our company culture reflects the value of working hard, the importance of giving back, and the joy of having fun along the way. At the core, our business is all about people. It’s about hiring the best talent. It’s about empowering our employees to ‘think big’ and make a difference. It’s about making our customers feel special every time we engage. If this describes you, we’d love to meet you.