Marketing Intern – Bonita Springs, FL
Interested candidates must submit resume, cover letter, and salary requirements in order to be considered. This position will be based in our Bonita Springs, Florida office. Local candidates only, please, as no relocation assistance will be provided.
CSI Enterprises, headquartered in Bonita Springs, has a fast-paced work environment where talented employees are welcome provided they crave knowledge, seek out new skills, and tackle projects head-on whether big or small. As an intern you will get to work with a variety of our executive staff on real projects that will directly affect the growth of the company.
Our ideal candidate is someone who walks into a room of people and can’t leave without making a few friends or sharing innovative and creative ideas. Someone who is motivated to succeed and is creative and thoughtful when interacting with customers and colleagues alike.
As a Marketing Intern for CSI, you will be assisting with vital tasks essential to maintaining our brand standards, managing social media outreach and assisting with event management. This is a paid internship.
You will gain experience in project management, social media management, event management, competitor analysis research, and electronic payments processing.
You will leverage CSI’s social media accounts to increase visibility, relevance, and currency.
You will strategically place content to increase visibility in the payments industry and among relevant media/bloggers.
You will assist with planning and executing education webinars with intent to drive sales.
You will assist with creating and distributing email marketing campaigns.
You will be assigned a mentor, and participate in company meetings throughout your internship to allow you to connect with professionals you can learn from.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Develop understanding of automated accounts payable.
- Develop understanding of the FinTech industry and the future of B2B payments.
- Develop understanding of B2B marketing, including social media outreach, corporate events, webinars, tradeshows, email communications, and corporate collateral.
- How to succeed within a rigorous, professional corporate environment.
- Much more – you will work closely with our copywriter, event manager, art director, creative director, and other team leaders.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Are you awesome?
- Do you want to be part of a fun crew?
- Are you passionate about social media, events and corporate marketing?
- Do you have an interest in FinTech?
- Are you super-organized?
- Are you a fearless critical thinker?
- A minimum commitment of 15 hours a week for one semester.
- A positive, energetic and ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Social media acumen.
- Highly developed writing skills.
- Interest in event management.
- Highly-organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
- Demonstrated leadership both in and out of the classroom.
- Proven academic success.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Good sales and negotiation skills.
- Honest, trustworthy, and able to maintain confidentiality.
- Fearless – not afraid to be a bold and outside-the-box thinker.
- General excitement to learn new skills.
- Current college junior or senior who wants to get a jump start on the career you’re pursuing in marketing, finance, business, or accounting.
ONE LAST THING…
We can’t wait to see what you can do. So make sure you include a cover letter explaining your experiences.
CSI isn’t your average office. We’re a FinTech company in Bonita Springs, Florida providing innovative payment solutions to some of the world’s most iconic brands, while providing the highest level of customer service and support.
Our company culture reflects the value of working hard, the importance of giving back, and the joy of having fun along the way. At the core, our business is all about people. It’s about hiring the best talent. It’s about making our customers feel special every time we engage.
This is a small, energetic, and growing company where you’re going to have the opportunity to stand out, shine, and build your career, and where we place a huge emphasis on helping you to develop your skillset and become a major player. We’re never complacent or restricted to traditional ways of thinking, which is why we’ve remained at the forefront of the payments industry for over 25 years.
So if you want a killer workplace that respects its team members, with work that makes you excited to get up in the morning, you may be just the person for CSI.